Love You to Pieces with Cheryl Walker

Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to you all!
Today I have a sweet little card I made using seven of the beautiful Cheery Lynn Designs Dies. Love using these beautiful dies as they are so easy and fun to use on cards/layouts, and mini albums. I will list all dies I chose to use below :)

I used the sweet Graphic45 design paper on my card along with the Cheery Lynn Doily Die.

Cheery Lynn Designs Dies Used:
B879 Antique lock and key set
B882 Antique Dress Forms
DL260 Priscilla Doily
Pierced Stacker 2 XL20 Die
Oval dies
Shasta Daisy Die Strip B310
B777 Floral Bouquet Kit

So I ended up cutting out the Antique Lock and Key using the coordinating design paper, then I distressed it with a purple ink, and lastly added some Stickles to both.

For the dress form I used another coordinating design paper, distressed it a bit, and added some Stickles. Super fun and easy to create.

The doily was cut using white card stock, and so was the oval. Next I used Bazzill shimmer card stock in purple for the layers.

Shasta Daisies were cut in white and airbrushed. I added some embellishments to the centers from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

The greenery is from the Floral Bouquet Dies and cut out in white, then distressed in green.

I hope you enjoyed my card today!

Thank you for stopping by and have a super awesome day!

hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Thank you for your support of Cheery Lynn Designs. We love to read your comments and appreciate you taking the time to leave them.

Powered by Blogger.