Cheery Lynn Baby Card Set with Laurie





 Laurie here sharing a sweet baby card set today featuring Cheery Lynn's Boy's Outfit and Girl's Dress dies. 

These dies are SO adorable and have such great detail!

I started out with some gingham paper in various colors. For my first card I used some pink, and added some Nesting Doll Circles, with the cute baby dress. The bow is from The Christmas Wreath set, with a pearl in the center. At the top I added the sentiment, " Baby."





For my second card I used some blue gingham and the Nesting Doll Ovals along with the Boy's Outfit. Those little bibs are adorable! 
I added some pearls on the straps and by the sentiment.





For the third card I used some lavender gingham and did some layering with the scalloped rectangle,pierced circles,and the Mandy Doily. Once again I added some pearls and the sentiment, "Baby."







Here's a list of the dies I used:

Boy's Outfit 2 piece set CABD93
Baby Girls Dress Die CABD53
Mandy Doily DL276
A2 Frames Rectangular Scalloped CM6
Circle Stitch and Cut Tool LSC4
Baby 2 piece die set B631
Nesting Doll Oval CASO16
Nesting Doll Circles CASO15
Christmas Wreath B839

Thanks for stopping by!

Laurie














2 comments:

Thank you for your support of Cheery Lynn Designs. We love to read your comments and appreciate you taking the time to leave them.

Powered by Blogger.